Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A pretty heart and two red cherries!

I received this gorgeous handmade heart in the post a few days ago.
It is an unexpected thank you gift from Exquisite Accessories, for bidding on her beach bag 
in the QLD Flood Appeal. What a sweet gesture! It now happily hangs above my computer.


Thanks Elaine!
Also,  these photos, I had to take of my youngest yesterday, dripping with sweat but proudly showing me two red cherries on his cricket bat....watch out England in the 2027 Ashes Series!

3 comments:

  1. You deserved it Karen for putting your money to a great course!! So glad you love it!! Hey if your son keeps on with his cricket he could one day be playing in the series now wouldnt that be great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really would be great Elaine......he loves cricket:)

    ReplyDelete