Thursday, January 14, 2010

To Market, To Market....

French's Forest Organic Market is on every Sunday from 8am till mid afternoon. It's a great place to shop for fresh, local produce that is grown without the use of harmful pesticides. I always come away with a bag full of fresh veggies, a few herb seedlings that I always have good intentions of keeping alive and a really good coffee.

There is also a selection of stalls that sell jewellery, craft, hemp products including fabric yardages and remnants ... and from the 7th February, every fortnight I'll be there with my eco inspired cushions, ottomans and other handmade homewares. So if you're in the area, drop by and say Hi.banner.jpg


On another note....cushions for a friend




Here are a couple of pictures of some cushions I'm sewing up for my friend Lisa. We had some fun playing with the fabric pieces and came up with quite a few combinations that might work with her lounge and room and these two are just a sample of what she's decided on. I think..... I'm hoping anyway, that all together ...there are 6 in different combinations.....they'll look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment