Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Creative Itch

Just like seasoned travellers get itchy feet to head abroad, I find it difficult to last longer than a couple of days without doing something creative, with my preferred option being something crafty.
Being away from my workshop, with no fabric or thread handy I have two other known options...my sketch pad and pencils have been calling me from the bottom of my suitcase so I could start drafting a few design ideas... or there is Simon's ( my darling hubby) new camera which takes the most fantastic photos and I'd love to play with the different options and try out a few things...did I say how wonderful and darling he is?

Anyway back to those sketches..and time to channel all of my creative thoughts and recent inspirations and get drawing. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment