Monday, January 18, 2010

Appliqued Hearts For Haiti




I would've liked to have had more time to create a more inspired heart item to add to the Haiti etsy store, but in between making sandwiches, chasing the dog back into the yard numerous times, answering phone calls and sorting out mini wars breaking out in the lounge room between 3 competitive brothers, I just managed to applique some hearts onto this cushion I've had in my etsy store. 


As it turned out, I think it looks sweet and hopefully will find a new home and help the Haiti cause.


At last count there were 262 items for sale and over two thousand dollars raised.....what a fantastic achievement so far for Victoria of exlibrishandmade.etsy.com and the etsy community.


You can see the entire selection of donated items at http://www.heartsforhaiti.etsy.com








No comments:

Post a Comment